Sunday, November 29, 2015

First Thanksgiving at Friends in Action Clubhouse

My first Thanksgiving was the best one that I have had in a very long time. Since my wife passed away my life has changed and I have hit rock bottom. Since I joined the clubhouse my life has once again changed, but this time it was for the best! I was stuck going know where; my life was in complete turmoil! But positive stuff has happened to me. I’ve met some great people at Clubhouse and some have even welcomed me even into their homes. People treat me as if I was their long lost brother. When I am asked if I spent the day with my family I can say “yes I did”!
Kenny O.

1 comment:

  1. Nice details! Our daughter also threw a surprise thanksgiving party for us. It was a fun family bash that was hosted at some gorgeous outdoor Chicago event venues. The party location was mesmerizing and naturally beautiful. We were just on the top of the world on that day.

    ReplyDelete