Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Transitional employment

Hi my name is Tim, and this is my first blog for the FIA clubhouse. I am about to talk the Transitional Employment program at the clubhouse. Well, I was the first person to go through the program. At first, I was excited to start the job because it was something new to try and something new to do besides staying at home and going to clubhouse every day. I started April 22 of this year and worked three days a week every week, up until October 24 of this year. Well the people I worked with was pretty much the same until the middle of the of the 6 month program. Then there was one person that was constant and that was my supervisor Dave. The owner of place, Jamie, while I worked took a chance on me and the clubhouse to do the Transitional Employment. I hope that the next person who that takes over for me stays with the job and I hope that person likes the job as much as I did.
-Tim C

No comments:

Post a Comment