Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was a very warm and special day at the Friends In Action Clubhouse. For the second year in a row members, staff, friends, and family gathered at the clubhouse in Park Hills for a wonderful meal, good conversation, and a chance to look back on all of the blessings that we are so thankful for. We had turkey, dressing and all of the trimmings that go with it. My Children were my guests and the both had a very nice time. It was such a wonderful event and the BJC staff, clubhouse staff, and members alike seemed to have a good time. I hope that this becomes a tradition year after year. I made cornbread this year and am pleased that there was not any left. BJC staff and our our clubhouse director, Anna, did a fantastic job with the food and decorations. There was no other place that I would have wanted to be.

Letitia D

No comments:

Post a Comment