Thursday, November 17, 2016

Meet a new member -- Mindy P.



Name:  Mindy P.
Favorite Movie: I’m a movie buff, but my favorite movie has to Titanic. It made me cry.
Hobbies: Reading mystery and romance, listen to new or dance music, walking at the park, my son Myles.
Interesting fact about you: I’m originally from Los Angeles California and moved to Missouri when I was four. I went to live with my aunt and uncle who raised me.
Amount of time attending clubhouse: First full day at the Clubhouse.
First impression of clubhouse: Everyone was really friendly, I liked that. This is great place to get away from home and meet new people.
Favorite activity at the clubhouse: Meeting the new members here.
How the clubhouse is helping to change your life: I want the Clubhouse to help me find a job that I can enjoy.
Is there anything else you want to add: With God all things are possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment