Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years

The Friends in Action Clubhouse gathered together on the evening of Tuesday 12-30-14 to celebrate the end of 2014 and look forward to our plans, hopes and dreams for 2015. It was a chance for the clubhouse members and staff to talk about both the ups and downs of the past year and look forward to all of the things we will strive to improve in 2015. The music was wonderful and was provided by our own personal DJ, Mike. The food was delicious. Most of us got up and danced at least once or twice to the music from the 80’s up until now. Everyone at the clubhouse is an important part of the FIA family and Tuesday night was a wonderful opportunity for all of us to reminisce about the past and have a good laugh and a good meal at the same time. I look forward to being a part of all that friends in action has to offer in the New Year. In turn I want to share all I have to offer of my time and talents to FIA. I can’t imagine what I would do without my Friends in Action family.


Letitia D

No comments:

Post a Comment