Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Clubhouse by Ed

I try to come to the Clubhouse every Wednesday to feel accepted by those who are like me. It is good because people believe in me and trust me. I can show my respect for others here. It helps me to believe in myself. I think the change is better and there are people who still need to get used to the Clubhouse Model. Being able to work here helps us build our self-esteem and build relationships. At the end of the day here I am better than sitting at home alone. I gain more confidence and a better mood by attending Clubhouse. It is easier to come to Clubhouse now than the Clubhouse Model took place I am looking forward to growing into a new facility and meeting new members. This is a place where we can belong. I encourage anyone reading this to join us and keep coming to Clubhouse. Give us a chance, you WILL definitely like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment