Thursday, June 15, 2017


Name: Kelly S.
Favorite tv show: Hogan’s Heroes because I love them I try to collect all of the seasons.
Hobbies: Going canoeing at Huzzah Valley Resort.
Interesting fact about you: I like to surprise my cousin Amanda she is awesome and I check on her every week.
Amount of time attending clubhouse: Second full day at the Clubhouse.
First impression of clubhouse: I liked the idea of how they will help me search for a job, I am now interested in one.
Favorite activity at the clubhouse: I am looking forward to staying here until I get to meet everyone and new members.
How the clubhouse is helping to change your life:
I want the Clubhouse to help me throughout the day.
Is there anything else you want to add:
God has changed my life and I went to a new church in Leadwood its called Methodist Baptist.

No comments:

Post a Comment