Monday, October 20, 2014

ARCHER’S BLOG

Ever since I began The Friends in Action (F.I.A.) Clubhouse back in 2011, I’ve found it to be a safe haven for the mentally handicapped. It is a peaceful environment and an escape, for myself, from everyday judgement about my mental illness.
We are as a family of friends who work as co-workers and team members to maintain and improve our Clubhouse. We can learn from the staff and from each other. We lead by example and find ourselves in this sanctuary!
I feel like an important member of society when I come to Club. The work I do at this place makes me feel better about myself. I love this Clubhouse..... Without it, I would be depressed and I’d isolate all day. Bless The Friends in Action Clubhouse. These truly are ANGELS upon the Earth. I’m probably not the only one grateful for this place!!
-Tim Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment